A ureteral stent, sometimes as well called ureteric stent, is a thin tube inserted into the ureter to prevent or treat obstruction of the urine flow from the kidney. The length of the stents used in adult patients varies between 24 and 30cm. Additionally, stents come in differing diameters or gauges, to fit different size ureters. The stent is usually inserted with the aid of a cystoscope. One or both ends of the stent may be coiled to prevent it from moving out of place, this is called a JJ stent, double J stent or pig-tail stent.
Designed to help urine drain from the kidney to the bladder or to an external urine collection system or device.
Outer Diameter: Length (Curved) :
4.7fr, 6fr, 7fr, 8fr etc. 24cm, 26cm, 28cm, 30cm or custom.
* Material: PUR (Thermoplastic Polyurethane). * Color: Milk White, Blue, Yellow or customized.
* 100% Latex Free. * 30 ~ 90 days reside in human body.
* Both end opened or One end closed. * Efficient drainage and irrigation.
* Full x-ray or x-ray line through out catheter facilitating the catheter location.
* Can be customized with standard wire guide, stent pusher to be Ureteral stent set.
* Production Process: Extrusion, Tip end, Bore Punch, Ring Printing, Shape form, Clean, Package.
Enove is an experienced Contract Manufacturer of Medical Tubing and Catheters,your ideal OEM Business Partner. If you have any questions about our company's products, services, or web pages, we accept your comments and Suggestions, and please fill in the form and press We will give you an answer as soon as possible. Or contact your customer service, or call a customer service hotline: 0086-513-80988080/79/78